Itaisys is first and foremost a project for entertainment and making experiments in creating products with added value in two fundamental fields: fashion and knowledge discovery in data. The first sphere is ancient almost as mankind itself, the second began its development around the middle of the last century.
Here is something more concrete about our activities:
- Our knowledge and what we are interested in reside in the area of Cognitive Science, Psychology and Artificial Intelligence.
- Toward each and every task we apply the interdisciplinary approach and usually try to find at least three different solutions to combine in order to reach the strongest holistic effect.
- For our projects we use open source applications but sometimes we program the needed algorithms ourselves so to better fit to the individual characteristics of each data sets.
- By analyzing the interactions “personnel – clients” we engage ourselves not only with the interpretations of the acquired results before your CRM but also with making propositions for a change in the behavioral models used by the staff which involves certain trainings in psychodramatic and empathic groups.
- In our free time we like to engage in making fashion, reading and sport. We are addicted to ice climbing, skiing and Dancesport. In the summer we practice somewhat “boring” sporting activities like jogging, biking and swimming. In the kitchen we are vegetarians. We drink alcohol in microscopic quantities. In our Facebook profiles you could find more about us and look into our albums.
We are narrowly focused specialists in the field of informatics. We agree to take some sociological projects or something in the areas requiring calculation of average value, variation, correlation and so on. We agree to take some projects that are at the border at the law related to unauthorized, but “elegant” harvesting of information from / to third parties, companies or organizations, no matter if they are governmental or non-governmental. We work 24/7 to satisfy our clients’ expectations. We work on projects with no actual worth not only because we don’t want to disappoint our clients but because we don’t mind earning money out of their enthusiasm. We work with unlicensed software.
“My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.”